Shares of Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc. (NES) closed 2.0% lower from their previous 52-week low, giving the company a market cap of $ 25 million. The stock is currently down 24.9% year-to-date, 32.6% in the past 12 months and 81.4% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
- Trading volume this week was 82.3% below the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.0.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the performance of its peers in the utilities industry, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis
Comparative performance by group
- The year-to-date share price performance of the company lags -187.2% behind the peer average
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months is -209.8% behind the peer average
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] Â© 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.